You Can Make a Difference
"No one has ever become poor by giving"
Make A True Change
Our organization always appreciates the generosity and involvement of people like you, with every contribution going towards making Women Leaders for Planetary Health an even better Women Empowerment Non-Profit Organization than it already is. We want to provide you with the correct and appropriate information pertaining to your mode of support, so don’t hesitate to contact us with your questions.
Great women, in partnership with great men, can move forward.
Help Us Soar
This is one of the simplest ways to help out our cause. We believe the best way for our initiatives to be successful is for the community to actively get involved. This is an easy and efficient way of contributing to the great work we do at Women Leaders for Planetary Health. Get in touch with any questions about how you can partner with us today.
- Fri, Dec 11Virtual meeting
- How can Gender Equity Pave the Way for Planetary Health? Co-creating solutions for a green and just recoveryTue, Oct 13https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZOct 13, 2020, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PMhttps://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZOn the 13h of October, our team will convene the panel “How can Gender Equity Pave the Way for Planetary Health and a Just Recovery?”. During this 90min virtual gathering, we will showcase links between planetary health and gender-just solutions for a thriving society.
- Thu, Oct 01https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN
- Wed, Sep 02https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WNSep 02, 2020, 4:00 PM – 4:30 PM GMT+2https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WNWhat is Wales doing today that the world will do tomorrow? Join us for another inspiring coffee break with Jane Davidson, who, as former Minister for Environment, Sustainability and Housing in Wales, will tell the story of how one small nation responded to global climate issues by radically rethinki
- Wed, Jul 22https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WNJul 22, 2020, 4:00 PM – 4:30 PM GMT+2https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WNOn our next virtual coffee break, Dr. Kim Gruetzmacher, a wildlife veterinarian, biomedical scientist and conservationist, will present multiple-win approaches that simultaneously address nature conservation, pandemic risk reduction, climate crisis mitigation, and adaptation.
- Thu, Jul 16https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WNJul 16, 2020, 4:30 PM – 5:00 PM GMT+2https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WNHuman activities have expanded to almost unexplored regions on the planet. One of these activities is known as deep seabed mining, which takes place in the Area. Have you heard of it? Why should you actually know about what is going on in an area known as “common heritage on humankind”?
- Fri, Jun 26https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN
- Tue, Jun 23https://bit.ly/3e9HQGSJun 23, 2020, 4:00 PM – 4:30 PM GMT+2https://bit.ly/3e9HQGSWhat do we need for a good life and do we have enough of it for all of us? How will “work” look like in the future, and who will be employed? If we learn to think of unpaid and poorly paid social work as equally important as other kinds of work, will that lead to more gender equality?
- Thu, Jun 11https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZJun 11, 2020, 4:00 PM – 4:30 PM GMT+2https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZThis webinar series "Knowledge for Change- One sip at time" brings experts from multiple backgrounds for an integrative approach to Planetary Health through forward-looking dialogue with our guests. Designed to inspire, talks last 10 minutes and is followed by a Q&A session. Join us!
- Webinar: Building resilience and promoting planetary health: the relevance of gender-just solutions in times of COVID-19Wed, Apr 29https://zoom.us/meeting/register/u5Mvf-6sqj